By making a donation to the Oldland Mill Trust you are helping to support this wonderful Grade 2 listed Sussex Post Windmill.
There are several ways to make a donation and if you are a UK tax payer you can boost your donation by 25% by declaring it as Gift Aid. You can download a Gift Aid form here.
- • By becoming a Member and making a donation at the same time
- • By BACS to OLDLAND MILL TRUST Sort Code: 40-52-40 Account Number: 00015680
- • By sending a cheque, made payable to “Oldland Mill Trust” to: OMT Membership Secretary, The Old Malthouse, Ockley Manor Farm, Ockley Lane, Hassocks, BN6 8NX
- • Use the cash donation boxes outside and inside the mill
- • By TEXT using one of the following text messages (*):
- 1. To donate £1, text ZWOA01 to 70201
- 2. To donate £3, text ZWOA01 to 70331
- 3. To donate £5, text ZWOA01 to 70970
- 4. To donate £10, text ZWOA01 to 70191
- • By using the DONATE button below (*):
(*) Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme, operating as DONATE, a charity registered in England and Wales (1149800) and Scotland (SC045106). In addition to any text donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). For Terms & Conditions, see http://www.easydonate.org.
You can also complete and send us a Membership Application Form.
Thank you for making a donation.